International Business Setup Services (IBSS) is acknowledged for providing professionals assistance required for smooth starting business organizations and firms that include HR consultancies, management consultancies, engineering consultancies, market research organizations and others at affordable service charge. Services of this company also include branch registration procedure in Dubai and also in different parts of emirates. Depending on the type of business, we also assist in effective execution of different trading strategies required for business activities in the UAE within limited period.
The success of any professional organization depends on combined effort and organizational skill of all its business associates and professionals. As for example, accomplishment of any law firm or auditing organization depends on the professional knowledge and educational qualifications of its employees.
The successful execution of any processional service depends on the knowledge of its personnel. As per government rules, it is mandatory for all the shareholders of any professional organization engaged in offering services all over the UAE to acquire necessary educational qualifications. Right academic background of the professionals of service providing organizations promotes the idea of equality across in Dubai.
Government’s obligatory rules regarding academic qualification of service providing professionals have motivated various MNCs to set up their branches in different emirates of UAE and also in Dubai for their global business activities.
Hiring a local service providing professional is needed for any organization for trouble free execution of all the legal formalities. As for instance, any engineering firm needs to employ skilled civil engineering personnel of having at least three years of domain knowledge and authorized registration number. We are involved in organizing authorized local service providers to various commercial organizations for successful execution of their legal documentation procedure.Significant factors associated with professional organizations include
- The service agent needs to be an authorized citizen of UAE
- The organization can be owned by UAE nationals who live outside of their country
- No shared capital stock is required
- Professional company can be set up in case there is more than single shareholder. The formed company is mentioned as civil organization.
- Hiring office space, authorization of leasehold contract and Ejari or online registration are mandatory
- Professional organizations that can be set up by following above mentioned rules include: IT consultancy firm, management consultancy, accountancy consultancy, legal consultancy, educational and administrative service providing organizations.
- As part of limited liability legal structure policy, the professional organizations will be mentioned as LLC. In that case, the UAE owner will be considered as major shareholder having 51% share and the expatriate owner can owe 49% of share.
- Educational degree, professional experience and certificates from authorized bodies are needed for any shareholder.
Our customer service professionals provide all your professional queries within a few hours of receiving.
Avail professional advice from our experts regarding starting and organizing of your trade practices along with necessary details like budget, procedure and needs.